Ambulatory care or outpatient care is medical care provided on an outpatient basis, including diagnosis, observation, consultation, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation services. This care can include advanced medical technology and procedures even when provided outside of hospitals.
Advanced On-Premises & Ambulatory Services
- We offer quality, timely service with a smile.
- We work hard to keep your family and loved ones healthy.
- Our prices are very competitive and we offer cash discounts.
- We bring over 30 years of combined Emergency Medicine experience.
- We can do on-site X-rays, lab tests, physical exams, including DOT exams and executive exams.
- Our staff's exceptional service separates us from other urgent cares.
- We use real gowns when necessary, blankets, and, of course, free water and coffee are available.
Our approach to medical care is truly uncommon. By providing the highest levels of effectiveness and convenience, we give you the care you cannot find anywhere else.
Comfort. Attention. Care.
Injuries and illnesses can be painful and frightening, and the last thing you need is to endure long waits in a crowded medical facility where you feel more like a number than an individual. You need physicians and a medical staff who care about your unique medical concerns.
At Uncommon Care, we offer something different. We offer a comfortable waiting area, a friendly staff eager to greet you and get you started, and skilled physicians and medical professionals who are passionate about giving you the attention you need.
Call or Come In Today
We are dedicated to providing the best urgent care in Angier, Fuquay, Raleigh, and surrounding areas. Our location is easily accessible and fully equipped to provide top quality care for everyday medical issues. We offer a wide range of on-premises ambulatory services, and we also provide a variety of physical examinations, including pre-employment, school, DOT physical exams, and more.